OFF YOUR PLATE, LLC
Concierge & Organizational Services
RELIABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, EXPERIENCED, FUN
Jackie Steele, founder
OFF YOUR PLATE was created of fulfill a dream … being of service to others, especially those who desire to “age in place” longer and the “sandwich generation.” OFF YOUR PLATE gives individuals and families precious time to really be together while projects and other incidentals are take care of by someone else. I welcome the opportunity to take things OFF YOUR PLATE.
OFF YOUR PLATE client’s privacy and confidentiality are of the utmost importance.
OFF YOUR PLATE proudly serves the Minneapolis and Southwest Metro area.
Fair and competitive hourly or project rates available depending on client needs.
- Errand runner
- Event coordinator
- Project coordinator
- Personal shopper
- Appointment scheduler
- Appointment assistant
- Organize, manage, and coordinate clients’ needs
- And more …
Hospitality (8 yrs)
- MSP RESOURCES: Executive/ VIP Concierge Service
- K. SWANSON & ASSOCIATES: Special Events Planning
- RADISSON ST. PAUL HOTEL: Sales and Catering Division
- MOUNT OLIVET LUTHERAN CHURCH: Wedding Coordinator
Health & Social Services
- CERTIFIED ADVANCED GRIEF FACILITATOR (since 1996)
- Legislative Committee of PRESBYTERIAN HOMES & SERVICES
- HOSPICE TEAM member
- CONCERNED UNITED BIRTHPARENTS & MN COALITION FOR ADOPTION REFORM member
Higher Education (22 yrs)
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA LAW SCHOOL: Associate Director of Professional School Admissions
- THE COLLEGE OF ST. CATHERINE: Graduate Admissions Director
- STEPHENS COLLEGE: Associate Director of Admissions
Arts Administration (23 yrs)
- THE SINGERS: Board Member, Fundraising, Staffing, Volunteers, Tickets, CD Sales, Gala Chair
- THE DALE WARLAND SINGERS: Assistant to General Manager, Volunteers, Tickets, CD Sales, GalaChair
Performing Arts (50 yrs+)
- Professional Singer, Actor, Dancer, Voice-Over Talent.
- Warland Symphonic Chorus, Chanhassen Dinner Theatres, Old Log Theater, Edgewater Eight, The Golden Voices, The Lamplighter Sextet,The Camelot Singers, and more …
- STEPHENS COLLEGE, Columbia, Missouri, BFA Theatre & Music
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, Graduate Studies Political Science